What has happened,will happen again.
I told you i cannot change.
Cus that's who i am.
But if you really know me,you should have known.
What kind of person am I.
Guess there is no turning back for the second time.
After all we've been through,i am glad and happy i met you.
I am happy i found a friend like you. A friend that could talk almost everything to me.
Make me laugh,shop everything together,talk almost about everything,share everything that you know.
I admit i miss you,my friend. What after all i seen what you have done,i know its not worth it.
Its nor worth to care about a friend who said to another friend that I talk bad about them but a friend did it too. Before you wanna talk,know your limits first.
No matter what,you were once my true friend. And i was wrong that day.
I admitted and i did said sorry,sincerely.
I love you and thats that.
I wish you the best in life and hope you can find your true friend because now thats around you are just friends. Not those that will stick with you forever.
Thanks for breaking my heart. Thank you.
xoxolixoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment