Well finally spm is over! WOOHOOO!
gonna watch rapunzel tonight :) :) :)
ok,lets get things clear.
i believe in karma,it happen once before i believe it will happen twice again to you.
I never hate you or talk bad about you.
Its my own business,nothing to do with you.
Why you care so much?Do i mean that much to you? Awwww i'm so touched :')
Yes i am a bitch,and least i have the courage to admit it. And least i have the guts.
You don't know the real story,so you better STFU.
I love you and i forgive you for every mistake that you done.
I asked God to forgive every sin that you made and every word that you said.
For you don't know the truth,so you shouldn't be blamed.
How would you know do my parents hate me? If they hate me,they wouldn't send me everyday to school buy me stuffs care about me.
They are my parents,not you.
I pity you for all your close friends who hated you,i finally know why.
I pity you for your grades in school,and your sickness.
Sincerely from my heart but you take it wrong in a way.
So i wouldn't blame you. Its not your fault.
You just don't have the guts to ask me the truth in front of my face.
I can say and prove to you that i'm not those type of person that makes friends with you and then the next thing talk bad about you.
But i wouldn't,cus you're nobody to me. I don't need to do so.
I'm not like that,i'm not as free as you :)
I can make new friends,but i can't never find anyone to replace old friends.
I would never do that.
I moved on,love everyone equally.
No matter how much you hate me,i will still forgive you.
Because i realised that i am matured enough not to fight crap with people who's not worth it.
Because i know karma will hit back.
Because i want this world to be a better place.
Because i realised being a bitch will only make things worse,not good.
Because the existence of ppl like you,is why we have middle fingers. :)
I will lift my head held high and say i deserve to be happy,i deserve to smile.
xoxolixoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment