Christmas is coming and i am excited to go KL :D
can't wait to shop,sadly i'm only going there for 3 days -.-
I made a list to buy in kl,hehe :3
I want a maxi,a jumper,a romper,a heels,skirts,shirts,tops,bag maybe?,a cute notebook,pretty dresses <3,make>
I bet when i go kl,i sure forget already that about this list and buy any random pretty things i see @.@
OK.
updates
Last thursday was my school prom,and i have no dress. I went to segama with mich and bought a piece of 2m cloth (maroon colour) then ask the tailor to sew its ends :) :) then mich's car kena saman. I feel so guilty oh,she pula like no feel this -.- she is one weird kid. Time spm also she no feel. I wonder what happen to her feelings,hormones problem i think hahaha. BUT I STILL LUB HER :D anyways and then we went back to the peak then her mum came and did some magic little bit over here over there then tadaaaaaaaaaaaa! A tolga dress is formed <3
I tricked everyone that prom night,everyone thought it was a real dress. I feel so proud of myself (: Prom was okayyyyyyyyyyyyy i guess? Performances was so-so cus ppl keep forgetting the lyrics -.- and then I just leave with my friends. To whiteroom then to firefly then to lava hahaha. Oh i met Golden there too,my good friend who's working the bamming light system for out prom :D so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment