The story of my life

this is a story of a girl. who came from a small town. living her life like there is no tomorrow. xoxo.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

This is it



You know what? Yes I have changed. I’m not as nice as I used to be, because I don’t want to get used or walked over, I don’t trust everyone and tell them my secrets, because behind every fake smile is a backstabbing bitch. I distance myself from people because in the end, they’re only going to leave. I have changed because I have realized that im the only person I can depend on.

Posted by i'm not any average girl. at Sunday, December 12, 2010
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
i'm not any average girl.
❒ Single ❒ Taken ✔ Pimpin.
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (23)
    • ▼  December (18)
      • ring ring jiggling
      • yeshh,i can be shy too :3
      • This is it
      • what a day
      • pics say it all :)
      • Horoscope :)
      • POINTS ON HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR LIFE
      • Thank God for what you had.
      • pretty pretty face
      • here we go again
      • World War 3 has just ended.
      • TEEHEE
      • Listen to my ♥
      • Enchanted to meet you.
      • movie marathon :) :)
      • Stop what? STOP CHILD ABUSE NOW!
      • 2010 won't come again
      • be the first,not the last
    • ►  November (5)
xoxoolixoxo. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.